Well, you probably want to know what to expect here. As a follower of the first president, George Washington, I want to put forth articles that will inspire additional thought, so you can enjoy what you already know, your beliefs in the Constitution and the country. I try to write on subjects that have been missed in all the other information sources, of course mixing in some sarcasm and humour. Enjoy the freedom.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

mainstream media and the country

Having intelligence lets you see what you did not see before. It's like being able to turn copper and tin into gold. You need to have the copper and tin.

We need information, which we should be getting from the news sources, the mainstream media. We are getting information. Useless information.

Newspapers, magazines, tv channels, all award themselves in their fine performance of journalism. It is true, that they are being journalists, working to bring us news. We like their news. We like it because we have liked it before.

Think back, to elementary school. There was an item I always looked forward to reading. One of my favorite reads, it was informative, I liked to read, and it was understandable. There was news made for me, which I now know was tailored for my grade level.

It was the Scholastic Weekly Reader, still a value to elementary education.

News editors, publishers, producers, journalists, can keep control of the country from the public, and still insure everyone gets an education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, you probably want to know what to expect here. As a follower of the first president, George Washington, I want to put forth articles that will inspire additional thought, so you can enjoy what you already know, your beliefs in the Constitution and the country. I try to write on subjects that have been missed in all the other information sources, of course mixing in some sarcasm and humor. Enjoy the freedom.